Request for Mailing Address Change

The Gibson County Assessor’s Office requires a written request signed by the property owner OR an E-mail from the owner in order to change a property’s recorded mailing address.

If you are a taxpayer representative or acting on the property owner’s behalf, you must also provide a letter of authorization to process your request.

The above procedure helps to prevent unauthorized changes to our records by parties other than the owner or the owner’s representative.

To request a change of mailing address, you can mail a request to our office or contact us here.

Our mailing address is:

Gibson County Property Assessor
1 Court Square # 202

Trenton, TN 38382

For questions regarding our change of mailing address procedures, please contact our office by calling (731) 855-7634 or  contact us here .